Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Science and I"


                      Hi,one time,when I was in the 8th grade, we were trying to see what blood looks like when it clots. I`ve always liked to learn about the body and how it worked. So you could guess that I liked that little experiment,which I did. Me and science I would say are fri-enemies,just because there are topics I really hate like rocks.However, like I said I like to learn about the body.When I was in elementary school, I loved science but over time my love faded away because it wasn`t as exciting anymore.
                      I would like to make science fun for me again by doing more experiments.This year I want to find something else that Im interested in other than the body.I think my relationship with science can be improved by doing more experiments to make it twice as fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment